The Only Post-Surgical Camisole that is NOT an Undergarment!
Everything you need all in one garment! Wear it home from the hospital and to every follow-up appointment to save time.
From Hospital to Home, Street to Sleep, and Every Doctor's Office In-between
No more time-consuming dressing and undressing for all those appointments: follow-up visits, daily radiation, treatments, and continued chemo treatments!
Why buy a camisole you will seldom wear when you the LookBetterThanYouFeel camisole can be worn for years in any situation? When you have your first new bra shopping outing, you can wear it underneath your LookBetterThanYouFeel camisole for years to come.
It's Medical Made Pretty!
Wear it Two Ways
Camisole Size Chart (PDF, 314K)
- Hide the drains, hide the drains, hide the drains!
- Flattering and feminine at a time you need it most
- Removable mesh side pockets provide easy and discrete access for drains
- Non-binding, four way stretch materials
- Blend of Nylon and spandex (Lycra)
- Exceptional breathability and comfort
- So comfortable it feels like you are wearing PJs
- Pulls over your hips when you should not raise your arms after surgery
- Straps pull down for easy access during exams
- Converts to versatile, stylish street-wear worn long after your scars are healed
- Wear alone or add a jean jacket, favorite sweater or belt
- Reversible front to back
- Available in a variety of soft, cool and lightweight fabrics
- Easy care - machine wash and line dry
- Two pockets on each side to insert prosthesis or foam cups
- Made in America with the highest-quality manufacturing and craftsmanship
Please note: All women are different. The LookBetterThanYouFeel camisole is not designed to be a compression garment or hold a prosthesis. It will hold a light-weight form temporarily until you heal enough for your perfect size supportive undergarment.
If you have been blessed with an above average bust, please select up one size.
Lymphedema is one of the biggest loose ends of cancer. Elevation is key to treatment. The LympheDoggie is lightweight, portable foam shaped like a doggie that travels easily, fits into any living space, and allowed on the couch for your creature comfort!
"I had a patient using the LympheDoggie in the hospital for cellulitis and lymphedema in her arm, and was impressed at how much it helped keep the swelling down in her arm. I think this is a fun and effective product, and not to mention how cute it is!"
- Stephanie M., RN
Whether sitting on the sofa, watching TV, reclining for a nap or good night's sleep, keep your elbow above your heart and ease the life-long challenge of lymphedema.
- Designed by and for those who are challenged by lymphedema
- Medically approved by nurses and physical therapists to use while reclining or sitting
- Lightweight and portable
- Tax-deductible for breast cancer patients
- It's allowed on the couch!